I am a full-time Archivist/Special Collections Librarian and Part-Time Travel Blogger which means I am a jack-of-all trades when it comes to skills. All of my abilities, however, have one focus: to tell your story.
Work with me: On the blog
Thank you for your interest in working with A Suitcase Full of Books! I’m happy to discuss:
- Guest Blogging
- Freelance Writing
- Press Trips
- Sponsored Posts
- App & Product reviews
For examples of my previous collaborations, guest blogging, and other freelance work please see my Around the Web page. Please note that I will only promote products & trips I have personally used/experienced and would otherwise recommend. All sponsored content will always include a disclosure.
Work with me: Off the blog
As a Blogger my skills and knowledge include:
- Well-researched freelance writing
- Multi-Platform Content Creation (Blogger, WordPress, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest)
- Design & Layout (Blurb Books, Pinterest/Instagram images with text, etc.)
As a Librarian/Archivist my skills include:
- Research (Historical, Genealogical, etc.)
- Computer Software & Databases (Microsoft Office, etc.)
- Organization & Attention to Detail (Data entry, Inventory, etc.)
- Archival material rehousing
For more information about my Archival career, see my portfolio.
If you have an idea you’d like to discuss or would like to see a media kit or resume, you can contact me via my contact page, or by social media.